medisense responsive

Website Design and Development:

Pricing + Get Started

If you need a new or updated website, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us for a free consultation. We will discuss:

1. Your goals for your website. What functionality and design style you would like to employ for your online presence? Do you need an interactive map, forms, an online shop, or a blog embedded into your website? We can create these features for you.

2. Your budget for your website development and interest in other services. Bids for business Website Designs generally range from $500 to $2000 depending on the number of pages and special functions you would like to use on your website.

3. Your timeline for developing and launching your website. The sooner your website is up and running the sooner your customers can use it. We can develop a realistic timeline that works with your goals. The three pricing options displayed below are meant to give you a general idea of starting costs, please contact us for a free consultation to determine a personalized package that works for you!

How does it work?

Website Maintenance and Updates

Once your website is launched, I can equip you to update your own website or you can sign up for a monthly maintenance and update plan. If you choose to purchase a maintenance package, I can update your content and posts as needed and in a timely fashion for a monthly fee.

Your monthly maintenance package also includes reports of monthly online traffic, WordPress and plugin updates that keep your website current, and regular site backups.

These three pricing options are meant to give you a general idea of cost, please contact us for a free consultation to determine a personalized package that works for you!

Website Costs

Whether you are making your own website from scratch or hiring me to design and launch one, there are website costs that you will need to consider.

1. Domain name. If you already have purchased your domain name (www.yoursitename.com), I will use it for your new or updated website. If you haven’t purchased it yet and want me to assist with this, I will procure the site name for you and charge you the original amount with no “upcharge.”

2. Hosting fees. Your domain name will need to be powered by an online hosting service. I can recommend a number of reliable and reasonably priced hosting services and set this service up for you. You can be charged directly and renew your account yearly or I can manage this service for you.

Website Payment

I will typically request a payment of 30% of the projected cost once we make an agreement about your goals, budget, and timeline for the project. The remaining 70% will be paid upon the completion of the project to your satisfaction. Then your website can be launched!

If a payment plan would be helpful for you and your business we would be happy to discuss this option.

Payments can be made the old-fashioned way by mailing a check to Meg Farrington Web Design at PO Box 14164, Jackson, WY 83002 or via secure online payment through Paypal.

paypal

What will it cost?

 

Basic Starter Website

$550
  • About Page
  • Contact Form
  • 3-4 Pages of Basic Content
  • Blog
  • F.A.Q. Accordian Page
  • Slider Welcome Page
  • Google Maps Plugin
  • Online Shop and Checkout
  • Additional Features per request (menus, print design, logos, etc)

Specialized Business Design

$1800
  • About Page
  • Contact Form
  • 5-6 Pages of Content
  • Blog
  • F.A.Q. Accordian Page
  • Slider Welcome Page
  • Google Maps Plugin
  • Online Shop and Checkout
  • Additional Features per request (menus, print design, logos, etc)